Cryosurgery involves cyclically freezing the neuroma to degenerate the nerve tissue that carries painful impulses to the brain by reducing the irritation and sensitivity of the neuroma.This prevents future irritation and inflammation allowing you to return to your preoperative activities free of pain.
The advantages of Cryosurgery:
- Minimally invasive in-office procedure (Tiny incision/ No stitches required)
- Minimal discomfort
- High success rate and is low risk
- No stump neuroma formation
- Treatment can be repeated if needed
- Minimal to no downtime so you can quickly return back to regular shoe gear and activities.